BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

frenship n love

My Fevret Movies.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

blogger persona:eng 263

this is my 1st time i write 4 this blog, but actually after i proceed this blog, i bcome more interesting to make any journal, share bout my profile and so on. thankzzz to my lecturer coz give me an opportunity to write on this blog. let me describe bout myself,first of all i am a simple girl like the others. i dont really like to share bout my feelings and my secret. ok lets talk bout my blogger persona, i like to share bout a strengthness as a women, a happy life and thank to God 4 giving us an opportunity to ve in this world that sometimes full of happiness and sadness. but 4 those who claim that life is suffer, i dont really agreed bcoz we as a human in this world, we should find our happy lifestyle. thats why i hope 4 those who is not happy, come on ok,wake up, life must go on. dont give up easily. i believe that if we find the happiness in this life, insyaallah, to the next life also we can be more happy, juz pray 4 God. on this blogi really like to talk bout how to solve the problem of some1, and also if u all have any problems, juz consult wit me, or post the message, i'm really want to help. As a human, we must to help each others. That's all..Thanzzzzz

0 comments: