BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

frenship n love

My Fevret Movies.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

why i write blogs??????

1stly,i really2 enjoyed on this blog although this is only my assignment 263 4 my course....when i write this blog, i can feel very2 peaceful...i like to tell any1 that i can be a caunselor,hehehehe...isn't funny???hehe.maybe no one blieve that i can give an advised to the others but u all doesn't really2 understand me a lot..ok??????? so dont insult me...
2ndly,i'm so happy bcoz when i write this blog, my frens,my viewers, and also my lecturer especially will read my story. i dont mind if there are a comments to give 4 me, i juz hope they can correct my grammar or anything else....in this blog also, i can also improve my vocabulary, my writing, and also my grammar that a very2 scrambled...hehehehehe

0 comments: