BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

frenship n love

My Fevret Movies.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

what i learn from this blog??????

b4 i joined this blog, i am really dont like to write so many thing.so i am really2 think it negatively hate it so much....moreover,it was my assignment and it was my lecturer request me to do that......but day by day i can feel that i am slowly like it and it make me really want to involve on this blog that make me more interesting...this blog make me learn how to be positive thinking and be patient in every task that i have to do.this blog also make me learn how to to be creative,why???????bcoz now i can choose any layout, edit my profile, add gadget, try to make the interface being more attractives and so on..now, i am able to create my blog wit my ownself.hehehehe.isn't interesting?????another one thing that the mostly i can learn from this blog is being more improving especially on my english lecture,hehehe bcoz my english juz like scrambled so i have a chance to imptove it and the most thing is repaired it..isn't????are u agreed wit me???hehehe that was my opinion so i juz write it....enjoyed it...........

0 comments: